Buying Or Selling
If so, it’s one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions you’ll ever make…
So why not get help from the best in the business?
Let’s face it… If you’re a residential and commercial real estate buyer and seller you already know that you’re competing in an overcrowded marketplace. You also recognize that purchasing or selling a home, property or building on your own, is time-consuming, stressful and not cost-effective in the end.
However, if you’re like most people, you may be less certain about the types of tools, information and services you need to make sure you find or sell your home or property quickly and headache-free.
But that’s where we come in… You see, for over two decades our experts have successfully helped many people – just like you – find their dream mountain homes, cabins and condos; purchase commercial buildings and properties; and make wise real estate investments in/around Cashiers, Highlands, Glenville, Sapphire, and Toxaway, NC.
Why Should I Trust Mountain Lake Stream Realty to Handle the Sale or Purchase of My Highlands, NC Real Estate?
Simply put, our outstanding track record of success is based on the following core principles, commitments and actions:
- Buying or selling homes, buildings and/or properties should not take forever. As such, we use state-of-the-art technology and streamlined business and strategic marketing systems designed to shorten the process.
- Sellers want to sell for more & pay less in fees. That’s why our commissions – 3.99% for residential listings and 5.99% for land & commercial listings – are the lowest in western North Carolina.
- We live and work in the area. Given this, we can provide you with a deeper understanding of Highlands and neighboring communities, insights into short- and long-term investment values, and up-to-the-minute information on recently sold homes and properties.
- We do it all. Our experts will help you buy or sell new or resale homes or construction; acreage or lots; and commercial or investment property.
- You talk. We listen. We don’t use one-size-fits-all real estate solutions. Rather, we listen carefully to your unique location, design aesthetics, property or home type, budget requirements, and more and then match those to the right buyers or ideal properties.
Highlands, North Carolina
“The Aspen of the East”
Highlands, North Carolina, as well as surrounding towns of Glenville, Sapphire Valley and Cashiers, is a small town located in the southern Appalachian Mountains, inside the Nantahala National Forest.
It is approximately 85 miles southwest of Asheville; 10 miles from downtown Cashiers / Glenville; and 17 miles from Sapphire Valley. Highlands sits 4,100 feet above sea level which makes for cool summers and mild winters. As such, it is a popular summertime destination for vacationers – and residents – who want to escape the oppressive heat and humidity found in other southern states.
In addition to its natural beauties – long-range mountain and lake views, stunning fall foliage, cascading waterfalls, and more – Highlands is also a must-visit destination for antique hounds, foodies, art lovers, wine enthusiasts, and all-around shoppers.
Visitors fall in love with “hometown Main Street” center, which is dotted with restaurants, a famous auction house, and inns and shops. And, if you have a favorite furry friend, you’ll be pleased to learn that Highlands is a very dog-friendly town (but watch out, Fido may get spoiled with all of the treats he or she will get!).
Highlands is also home to many country clubs, resort-style golf courses, a public library, The Highlands Playhouse the Instant Theatre Company, the Martin-Lipscomb Performing Arts Center, and the Bascom, a non-profit visual arts center that offers classes and exhibits work by local and national artists.
Most importantly, however, Highlands is famous for its relaxed, yet sophisticated, lifestyle. So, if you’re looking for a place to breathe deeply, stroll leisurely and take life as it comes, you’ll fall in love with Highlands, North Carolina!
Check out our Highlands Area Listings if you’d like more information on homes and properties for sale in Highlands and other featured western North Carolina towns such as Highlands, Glenville and Sapphire Valley.