Buying Or Selling
If so, it’s one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions you’ll ever make…
So why not get help from the best in the business?
Let’s face it… If you’re a residential and commercial real estate buyer and seller you already know that you’re competing in an overcrowded marketplace. You also recognize that purchasing or selling a home, property or building on your own, is time-consuming, stressful and not cost-effective in the end.
However, if you’re like most people, you may be less certain about the types of tools, information and services you need to make sure you find or sell your home or property quickly and headache-free.
But that’s where we come in… You see, for over two decades our experts have successfully helped many people – just like you – find their dream mountain homes, cabins and condos; purchase commercial buildings and properties; and make wise real estate investments in/around Cashiers, Highlands, Glenville, Sapphire, and Toxaway, NC.
Why Should I Trust Mountain Lake Stream Realty to Handle the Sale or Purchase of My Sapphire, NC Real Estate?
Simply put, our outstanding track record of success is based on the following core principles, commitments and actions:
- Buying or selling homes, buildings and/or properties should not take forever. As such, we use state-of-the-art technology and streamlined business and strategic marketing systems designed to shorten the process.
- Sellers want to sell for more & pay less in fees. That’s why our commissions – 3.99% for residential listings and 5.99% for land & commercial listings – are the lowest in western North Carolina.
- We live and work in the area. Given this, we can provide you with a deeper understanding of Sapphire and neighboring communities, insights into short- and long-term investment values, and up-to-the-minute information on recently sold homes and properties.
- We do it all. Our experts will help you buy or sell new or resale homes or construction; acreage or lots; and commercial or investment property.
- You talk. We listen. We don’t use one-size-fits-all real estate solutions. Rather, we listen carefully to your unique location, design aesthetics, property or home type, budget requirements, and more and then match those to the right buyers or ideal properties.
Sapphire, North Carolina
Four Seasons of Fun!
Sapphire Valley, North Carolina, as well as surrounding towns of Glenville and Cashiers, is located in Jackson County, and is approximately 58 miles west of Asheville, NC and five miles from downtown Cashiers.
It is a popular destination for vacationers and residents who want cool, lush summers; spectacular autumns; fun-filled winters; and gorgeous springs.
Originally settled as a mining village, Sapphire is known for its remarkable beauty; sophisticated, yet casual lifestyle; abundant natural environment; long-range mountain views; charming shops; top-notch restaurants, and more.
It is also popular with sport enthusiasts such as, golfers, hikers, boaters, mountain bikers and the Sapphire Valley Ski Resort is a favorite destination for skiers and snow boarders.
Sapphire Valley is also home to the Sapphire Mountain Brewing Company, a hometown bar and brewery which sits alongside the Sapphire National Golf Course.
Even better, Sapphire Valley is an ideal location for people looking for their ideal mountain home… whether that’s an affordable single-family home or a luxury mountain estate.
Check out our Sapphire Area Listings if you’d like more information on homes and properties for sale in Sapphire and other featured western North Carolina towns such as Highlands, Cashiers and Glenville.