Cashiers, North Carolina, as well as surrounding towns of Glenville, Sapphire Valley and Highlands, is a much sought-after destination for vacationers who value, and are inspired by, its exceptional beauty, upmarket shops, topnotch restaurants, mountain views, long-standing traditions and much more.
Nestled on the southern end of North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains, Cashiers is located approximately 60 miles west of Asheville and sits at 3,500+ feet above sea level, making for cool summers (average July daily temperatures are 78 degrees) and mild winters.
Residents and visitors relish Cashiers, (pronounced cash-ers by locals) natural splendor – panoramic mountain views, lush forests, and unspoiled lakes. As such, you’ll find that Cashiers is a perfect spot to do your own thing, whether that’s lively pursuits such as, fly-fishing, golfing, hiking, boating, mountain biking, and running or more relaxing activities such as shopping, reading or strolling.
The town’s center is approximately one-mile in diameter, making it easy to enjoy its many amenities, such as the Village Green (with walking trails, picnic areas, and a playground); new state-of-the-art recreational facility and gym; casual and fine-dining restaurants; charming antique and upscale consignment shops; and much more.
In addition to several arts and crafts fairs, summer visitors and residents love Cashier’s Friday night Groovin’ on the Green concerts where folks of all ages enjoy an evening of great music and family fun.
Click Our NC property Listings if you’d like more information on home and property listings in Cashiers and other featured western North Carolina towns such as Highlands, Glenville and Sapphire Valley.
Buying Or Selling A Home or Property in Cashiers, NC?
If so, it’s one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions you’ll ever make…
So why not get help from the best in the business?
Let’s face it… If you’re a residential and commercial real estate buyer and seller you already know that you’re competing in an overcrowded marketplace. You also recognize that purchasing or selling a home, property or building on your own, is time-consuming, stressful and not cost-effective in the end.
However, if you’re like most people, you may be less certain about the types of tools, information and services you need to make sure you find or sell your home or property quickly and headache-free.
But that’s where we come in… You see, for over two decades our experts have successfully helped many people – just like you – find their dream mountain homes, cabins and condos; purchase commercial buildings and properties; and make wise real estate investments in/around Cashiers, Highlands, Glenville, Sapphire, and Toxaway, NC.
Why Should I Trust MLS Realty to Handle the Sale or Purchase of My Cashiers, NC Real Estate?
Simply put, our outstanding track record of success is based on the following core principles, commitments and actions:
- Buying or selling homes, buildings and/or properties should not take forever. As such, we use state-of-the-art technology and streamlined business and strategic marketing systems designed to shorten the process.
- Sellers want to sell for more & pay less in fees. That’s why our commissions – 3.99% for residential listings and 5.99% for land & commercial listings – are the lowest in western North Carolina.
- We live and work in the area. Given this, we can provide you with a deeper understanding of Cashier’s and neighboring communities, insights into short- and long-term investment values, and up-to-the-minute information on recently sold homes and properties.
- We do it all. Our experts will help you buy or sell new or resale homes or construction; acreage or lots; and commercial or investment property.
- You talk. We listen. We don’t use one-size-fits-all real estate solutions. Rather, we listen carefully to your unique location, design aesthetics, property or home type, budget requirements, and more and then match those to the right buyers or ideal properties.