Buying Or Selling
If so, it’s one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions you’ll ever make…
So why not get help from the best in the business?
Let’s face it… If you’re a residential and commercial real estate buyer and seller you already know that you’re competing in an overcrowded marketplace. You also recognize that purchasing or selling a home, property or building on your own, is time-consuming, stressful and not cost-effective in the end.
However, if you’re like most people, you may be less certain about the types of tools, information and services you need to make sure you find or sell your home or property quickly and headache-free.
But that’s where we come in… You see, for over two decades our experts have successfully helped many people – just like you – find their dream mountain homes, cabins and condos; purchase commercial buildings and properties; and make wise real estate investments in/around Cashiers, Highlands, Glenville, Sapphire, and Toxaway, NC.
Why Should I Trust Mountain Lake Stream Realty to Handle the Sale or Purchase of My Lake Toxaway, NC Real Estate?
Simply put, our outstanding track record of success is based on the following core principles, commitments and actions:
- Buying or selling homes, buildings and/or properties should not take forever. As such, we use state-of-the-art technology and streamlined business and strategic marketing systems designed to shorten the process.
- Sellers want to sell for more & pay less in fees. That’s why our commissions – 3.99% for residential listings and 5.99% for land & commercial listings – are the lowest in western North Carolina.
- We live and work in the area. Given this, we can provide you with a deeper understanding of Lake Toxaway and neighboring communities, insights into short- and long-term investment values, and up-to-the-minute information on recently sold homes and properties.
- We do it all. Our experts will help you buy or sell new or resale homes or construction; acreage or lots; and commercial or investment property.
- You talk. We listen. We don’t use one-size-fits-all real estate solutions. Rather, we listen carefully to your unique location, design aesthetics, property or home type, budget requirements, and more and then match those to the right buyers or ideal properties.
Lake Toxaway, North Carolina
A Storied Community
The largest private lake in North Carolina has 14 miles of shoreline at 3,010 feet elevation. Stream-fed waters from high in the Nantahala and Pisgah National Forests makes it one of the cleanest lakes you’ll find. Thanks to the reopening of The Greystone Inn in 2018, you don’t have to own a house on the pristine Lake Toxaway to enjoy it. It’s located between Brevard and Cashiers on US Highway 64.
The Lake Toxaway Country Club includes a Kris Spence 18 hole, par 71 golf course and it was completed in 2008. The course plays up to 6,418 yards, has Bentgrass greens and fairways with Bluegrass roughs. A Tom Fazio Learning Center is also located on the property and is part of the Lake Toxaway Country Club. The Tom Fazio Learning Center which opened in 2003 is a 20-acre facility. The Lake Toxaway Country Club also includes five Har-Tru fast dry tennis courts and several championship bentgrass croquet courts.
Lake Toxaway is surrounded by Hawk Mountain, Panthertail Mountain, Cold Mountain, and Mt. Toxaway along with several wilderness areas totaling over 10,000 adjoining acres (40 km2). Popular recreational activities include fishing, swimming, boating, skiing and sailing.
Check out our Lake Toxaway Area Listings if you’d like more information on homes and properties for sale in Cashiers and other featured western North Carolina towns such as Highlands, Glenville and Sapphire Valley.